Anatolian Internship Consortium
Anatolian Internship Consortium is a consortium established in order to carry out student internship mobilities and staff exchange activities by receiving all the grants from the European Union funds through the Turkish National Agency in the scope of Erasmus + Program.
In the coordination of Anadolu University, four universities (Dumlupınar University, Uşak University, Afyon Kocatepe University and Eskişehir Osmangazi University) from Western Anatolia and a chamber of industry gathered to establish the project for a period of 24 months and 60 mobility plans were planned within the scope of the Consortium.
Purposes of the Consortium
- To establish an active internship network within the higher education institutions and sectoral organizations at national and international level
- To create intensive cooperation between industry and higher education institutions to meet sectoral expectations
- Supporting the culture of the higher education-industry cooperation in the European dimension by sharing the experience by developing cooperation with similar events in program countries
- To acquire the graduates who are qualified according to the sectoral expectations according to the qualification profile, training and competencies required by the sector to the labor market
- To contribute to the creation of dynamic relationships and cooperation among higher education institutions through cooperation and experience that the consortium will create
For more information, please Click.